__malloc_mmb_heap

Bernhard Reutner-Fischer rep.dot.nop at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 13:36:16 UTC 2008

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 07:27:40AM -0600, Chase N Douglas wrote:
>Let me be the first to say "Bad Chase..." about the html... This is a clean
>version of the previous message.
>
>I believe this is the correct fix. I am guessing that the arch options I
>had selected when test compiling this patch did not actually compile this
>section of the code. If that fixes all the compilation errors you have, it
>seems valid to me.

Chase, i ask you to fix both malloc_debug as well as the non-threaded
lib, without penalizing the latter case.

Spots that you may not have handled include
$ svngrep -lr "struct[[:space:]]*heap[^_]" *
libc/stdlib/malloc/heap_debug.c
libc/stdlib/malloc/malloc.h

Kieran, in the meantime just svn diff -r23659:23660 | patch -R
TIA,