android thread library ported to uclibc

Christian MICHON christian.michon at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 22:27:35 UTC 2008

On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 11:02 PM, matthieu castet
<castet.matthieu at free.fr> wrote:
> I attach a new version where all file have copyright headers and minor
> fixes.
>
> Matthieu
> PS : I wonder if the thread lib name should be android or bionic.

I would prefer bionic... "Better, stronger, faster"... ;-)
(souvenirs d'enfance ?)

Joke aside, do you have a version for uclibc 0.9.29 ?

I have not migrated to uclibc 0.9.30 yet (I'm creating the toolchain
now) but I'd like to test bionic/android with Firefox now, since I
noticed when closing it becomes very slow, and maybe the bottleneck is
in the threads ?

Let me know if you've this. If not, I'll test it when I'm ready for 0.9.30 :)

--
Christian