Please help! about cross-compiler using uclibc for UC/OS.

Cheng bin amker.cheng at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 14:40:57 UTC 2008

Hi All:
       Firstly thanks a lot for your time.
       I am a new player with cross-compiler, I just went through the way of
constructing a cross-compiler using uclibc for mips32,
and of course with linux as its os. After all of this, I am wondering how to
construct such a cross-compiler but using operating system
other than linux, such as uc/os etc? Well, I have no linux headers bcz with
uc/os, while configutation of uclibc needs it.
       Any way, I assigned no headers when doing menuconfig, but it shows
following errors when make it:
$make
+ ./extra/scripts/fix_includes.sh -k '' -t mips
make: ***[headers] Error 1

       I know I must get wrong concept about cross-compiler itslef, but just
can not figure it out.
It will be appreciated If anyone can give me a tip or an explanation.Thx.

Best Regards