NPTL branch almost merged with trunk @ rev 22714

Carmelo AMOROSO carmelo.amoroso at st.com
Wed Nov 12 14:40:50 UTC 2008

Bernhard Reutner-Fischer wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 13, 2008 at 09:08:01AM +0200, Carmelo Amoroso wrote:
>
>>> Seeing you doing all this, I really hesitate to do libc_hidden_proto
>>> removal before you merge nptl branch to trunk - it (removal) will touch
>>> almost every .c and .h file!
>>>
>>> So I will wait ~three weeks for the merge to complete.
>>>
>> Ok Denys, thanks a lot... this will reduce my ffort in merge all these files.
>>> BTW, will there be a new uclibc release just before the merge?  ;) ;) ;)
>> definitely yes.
>
> Carmelo, could you please sync the NPTL branch against current trunk to
> bring the branch back up to date? This would make reviewing the NPTL branch
> alot more feasable..
>
> TIA and cheers,

Hi Bernhard,
I'm going to complete some higher priority work on kernel side and then
start immediately with uclibc again.
I've also an important fix for nptl branch discovered while running
firefox 3 on uclibc-nptl/sh4.
Hopefully I'll restart the uclibc work next Monday at full time.

Sorry for the delay.
Carmelo