playing at long last with uClibc++

Christian MICHON christian.michon at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 23:58:24 UTC 2008

managed to reproduce last year trick. I've now a recompiled
c++/libstdc++/libsupc++ with uclibc-0.9.29.

I saved the log file and extracted the exact lines around libsupc++.
we can even see cp-demangle.c being linked to its origin in libiberty.
:)

I'll try tomorrow these lines with a system containing just g++ and
cc1plus to see if it compiles in a standalone mode.

unless Rob has some time to spare on this one.

--
Christian