patch to make OPAL/PTLIB build with uClibc++

Peter Nixon listuser at peternixon.net
Thu May 29 11:09:44 UTC 2008

The attached patch (2nd time around) is required to make OPAL/PTLIB
(http://www.opalvoip.org/) build with uclibc++

I previously sent it directly y-to the uClibc++ contact mail address listed
on the website but did not receive any reply so I thought I would try the
uclibc list..

All other changes required to make OPAL and PTLIB compile with uClibc++ have
been committed OPAL SVN so they should fully support uclibc++ once you
commit this patch. There are  currently still warning when building with
uclibc++ and we haven't yet done extensive testing but I will ping the list
again if we have any more patches.

Regards

--

Peter Nixon