uClibc-0.9.27 with locale for ntfs-3g

Filippo ARCIDIACONO filippo.arcidiacono at st.com
Thu May 15 09:14:01 UTC 2008

I suggest you to upgrate uClibc to the last thrunk revision.

There aren't any locale file that you need.
You have to recompile the uClibc adding the locale support doing:
- make menuconfig
   enable "Locale Support" into the "String and Stdio Support" menu.

If you need the iconv tool you have to build also utility doing:
- make utils

So you can have the locale utility "iconv" and "locale", the latter
Recently added to see the currently supported locale.

> There was a separate tarball from 2003 with source code, is
> that relevant?
The tarbal you refering are the locale pregenereted file needed if
We enable "Use pre-genereted Locale Data" also.