Test build failed due to UCLIBC_INTERNAL header rework

Bernd Schmidt bernds_cb1 at t-online.de
Tue Jun 10 22:15:59 UTC 2008

Carmelo AMOROSO wrote:
> I've now figure out that I was looking at the previous version of
> string.h where all the hidden_proto
> were guarded by the UCLIBC_INTERNAL.. that now is changed again.
> SO my previous suggested fixed doesn't work.. so probably the only
> solution is as Bernd suggested.

I've quickly hacked something up (for test/ only); patch below.  Does
this look like a good approach?  It installs headers from include/ into
install-include.  CFLAGS are no longer inherited by test/Makefile, so
libc-symbols.h is also no longer included by the test programs and
search paths under libpthread/ aren't added.

As with all my Makefile patches, I'll be happy to have them modified by
people with more expertise (e.g. - is there a better way to recursively
find all .h files in include/?)

Bernd
--
This footer brought to you by insane German lawmakers.
Analog Devices GmbH      Wilhelm-Wagenfeld-Str. 6      80807 Muenchen