MIPS NPTL

Mile Davidovic md4uclibc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 06:59:15 UTC 2008

Hello,
I tried to use latest buildroot and latest uclibc snapshopts and with
variouse combination of gcc I always failed to build toolchain.

But I expect if I use uclibc-nptl branch then I will produce correct
toolchain. I will try to use uclibc-nptl branch and I will give You
feedback.

Thanks a lot for Your clarification.

Best regards
Mile