Active developers list

Bernhard Fischer rep.dot.nop at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 07:37:10 UTC 2008

On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 08:47:08AM +0200, Carmelo AMOROSO wrote:
>Hans-Christian Egtvedt wrote:
>> On Fri, 2008-07-11 at 01:26 +0200, Carmelo Amoroso wrote:

>>> I think it is important knowing this mapping, otherwise some misunderstanding
>>> may happens when replying to svn commit message.
>>>

>> What kind of misunderstanding?
>>
>example: (Denys let'me use you as example)
>
>vda makes a commit: so you'll see a message from vda at uclibc.org
>someone replies to the commit message
>then you see another reply from "Denys Vlasenko": do you know that vda
>and Denys are the same person ? is not so easy understand this.

I do and id(1) on morris would know too, fwiw.

>Yes vapier is well known, what for newbies is not so clear sometimes
>this mapping. This is my point.

I think that's just a matter of googling a little bit, really.

>> My email and name are ridiculous long ;)
>>
>in your case, you have chosen an account understandable

bah, boring ;)

I could have sworn that i once sent the table below to the busybox-ML
but i can't find it in the archives right now.

$ cat /mnt/cvs/busybox/AUTHORS.git | sed -e "s/@.*>/@hidden>/g"
aaronl = Aaron Lehmann <aaronl at hidden>
alder = Ron Alder <alder at hidden>
aldot = Bernhard Fischer <rep.nop at hidden>
andersen = Eric Andersen <andersen at hidden>
beppu = John Beppu <beppu at hidden>
bug1 = Glenn L McGrath <bug1 at hidden>
davidm = David McCullough <davidm at hidden>
ds = David Schleef <ds at hidden>
dwhedon = David Kimdon <dwhedon at hidden>
erik = Eric Andersen <andersen at hidden>
ev = ev <ev at hidden>
gfeldman = Gennady Feldman <gfeldman at hidden>
gkajmowi = Garrett Kajmowicz <gkajmowi at hidden>
jacmet = Peter Korsgaard <jacmet at hidden>
jbglaw = "Jan-Benedict Glaw" <jbglaw at hidden>
jimg = Jim Gleason <jimg at hidden>
jnelson = Jon Nelson <jnelson at hidden>
jocke = Joakim Tjernlund <joakim.tjernlund at hidden>
kraai = Matt Kraai <kraai at hidden>
kraj = Khem Raj <kraj at hidden>
landley = Rob Landley <rob at hidden>
lethal = Paul Mundt <lethal at hidden>
markw = Mark Whitley <markw at hidden>
matthewr = Matthew Ramsay <matthewr at hidden>
mdurrant = Michael Durrant <michaeld at hidden>
miles = Miles Bader <miles at hidden>
mjn3 = Manuel Novoa III  <mjn3 at hidden>
pgf = Paul Fox <pgf at hidden>
pkj = Peter Kjellerstedt <peter.kjellerstedt at hidden>
proski = Pavel Roskin <proski at hidden>
prpplague = David Anders <dave123 at hidden>
psm = Peter S. Mazinger <ps.m at hidden>
rjune = Richard June <rjune at hidden>
rpjday = "Robert P. J. Day" <rpjday at hidden>
russ = Russ Dill <Russ.Dill at hidden>
sandman = Robert Griebl <griebl at hidden>
sjhill = "Steven J. Hill" <sjhill at hidden>
solar = Ned Ludd <solar at hidden>
tausq = Randolph Chung <tausq at hidden>
timr = Tim Riker <tim at hidden>
tobiasa = Tobias Anderberg <tobias.anderberg at hidden>
vapier = Mike Frysinger <vapier at hidden>
vodz = "Vladimir N. Oleynik" <dzo at hidden>
vda = Denis Vlasenko <vda.linux at hidden>

The only one who is totally unknown to me is "ev", perhaps somebody
remembers who she/he was?
Note that the list is from september 2006, so the "new" people don't
show up yet.
HTH,