Status of uClibc NPTL and C++ on ARM

Ryan Ordway rordway at oregonstate.edu
Tue Feb 5 22:39:26 UTC 2008

On Feb 5, 2008, at 11:40 AM, Steven J. Hill wrote:

>> As I understand it, NPTL has been ported to uClibc and there is
>> support
>> for ARM, but it's currently living on a branch at
>> http://uclibc.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/branches/uClibc-nptl.  Right?
>>
> No, the ARM NPTL support is in patch form and has been posted to the
> list. MIPS and SuperH NPTL support are in the branch. I am finishing
> the
> merge and testing to then move both of those architectures to the
> trunk.
> After that, then the ARM support will be brought in. For now, if you
> want ARM NPTL support, go grab the patches.

Steven,

I've had some difficulties locating the latest patch(es). I've found
some older versions of them, but have found references to newer
versions that I cannot seem to locate. Would you, or someone else who
has them, be able to either re-post them or post a URL where they can
be found?

Thanks,

Ryan

Ryan Ordway                           E-mail: rordway at oregonstate.edu
Unix Systems Administrator               rordway at library.oregonstate.edu
OSU Libraries, Corvallis, OR 97331    Office: Valley Library #4657