No subject

Wed Dec 17 22:59:25 UTC 2008

etc. I fixed that from coming up. Basically I had to enable the 2+ gig =
file support. Now now reiserfsprogs says that printf.h was missing. I =
used the one with glibc 2.2.3 and it pukes. I was seeing where the file =
"printf.h" came from and it is in the glibc package. Shouldn't this also =
be implimented/included in uClibc? [for compatability with glibc]

------=_NextPart_000_0078_01C157F0.374F5C80

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>From my previous post, It kept saying =
undefined=20
reference to lseek64, etc. I fixed that from coming up. Basically I had =
to=20
enable the 2+ gig file support. Now now reiserfsprogs says that printf.h =
was=20
missing. I used the one with glibc 2.2.3 and it pukes. I was seeing =
where the=20
file "printf.h" came from and it is in the glibc package. Shouldn't this =
also be=20
implimented/included in uClibc? [for compatability with=20
glibc]</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0078_01C157F0.374F5C80--