fenv.h missing, gcc-4.3.1 issue

Kevin Day thekevinday at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 16:17:39 UTC 2008

gcc-4.3.1 seems to need fenv.h, or more specifically information from
within bits/fenv.h.

Because bits/fenv.h should not be directly included a stub fenv.h
needs to be created so that '#include <fenv.h>' works.
Currently, no fenv.h exists as far as I can find.
(Looking under uClibc-0.8.28.3 and uClibc-0.8.29, I did not find the
fenv.h that includes bits/fenv.h.)

Here is what worked for me, fenv.h contents:

#ifndef _FENV_H
#define _FENV_H 1

#include <features.h>
#include <bits/fenv.h>

#endif /* fenv.h */

Thats it, GCC-4.3.1 now continues to compile past: FE_INEXACT not defined issues
(see: gcc-4.3.1/libgcc/config/libbid/bid_decimal_globals.c")

--
Kevin Day