NPTL merge: almost ready to start

Carmelo AMOROSO carmelo.amoroso at st.com
Wed Apr 23 12:24:18 UTC 2008

sjhill at realitydiluted.com wrote:

> Will you be posting all of your test output of the uClibc testsuite
> and LTP? Thanks.
>
> -Steve

Hi Steve,
yes why not ? no problem in doing this. even if I haven't see any other
archs doing the same.
Anyway, just for information of the community, uclibc-nptl port for sh4
is already used by an ST customer in a real Set-top-box video recorder,
that is already in the market, and never shown any issues with uclibc.
Is there a better test case for a running box ? ;-)

Carmelo