Decimalpoint missing

Teemu Keskinarkaus Teemu.Keskinarkaus at cc-systems.com
Thu Apr 10 12:16:47 UTC 2008

Hi,

It seems that few other fellow have asked this already, but I couldn't
find any answer.

I'm using uClibc 0.9.29 and I'm having problems with decimal points.
They are missing when printing floating point value as well as reading
it with (s)scanf. One solution for this is to disable locale from
uClibc. That worked just fine until I had to use program that uses
both(locale and printing floating points).

What I need to do to get the locale and decimal point working at the
same time? One post suggested that the decimal point is missing from the
locale. Are there any patches regarding this issue?

Thanks.

Teemu Keskinarkaus

CC-Systems