Now I'm curious...

Christian MICHON christian.michon at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 09:08:06 UTC 2007

On 9/2/07, Rob Landley <rob at landley.net> wrote:
(...)
> I'm poking Peter to put out a release.  I'll let you know if he does.  (I'd
> happily send _him_ a cake, but he appears to be in Europe...)

Hi Rob,

and why not allowing us to peek at his 1194 commits instead ?
does he have a public/private repository ? git ? mercurial ? svn ?

This would look less like a fork this way, no ?

Of course, one could argue that a project on hiatus is about to fork
anyway sooner or later...

My preference would be to see the people in charge back in the
decision process. Maybe they're either too busy (understandable, they
need to earn money also) or on holidays ?

Patience then might be the key here... No flaming please :)

--
Christian