FD-PIC patches for uClibc

Bernd Schmidt bernds_cb1 at t-online.de
Tue Nov 27 22:26:26 UTC 2007

Joakim Tjernlund wrote:
> [...]

The assembly syntax is somewhat ambiguous if symbols can't easily be
distinguished from identifiers.  Not having designed it, I'll happily
admit it's broken, but changing it is a non-starter.

Bernd
--
This footer brought to you by insane German lawmakers.
Analog Devices GmbH      Wilhelm-Wagenfeld-Str. 6      80807 Muenchen