uClibc shared flat fixes

Bernd Schmidt bernds_cb1 at t-online.de
Thu Nov 22 16:56:19 UTC 2007

We have the following patches in our tree to improve shared flat support
in uClibc for the Blackfin.

 * We want to use -mleaf-id-shared-library to compile libc (but only
   libc). This works best by setting PICFLAG to -mleaf-id-shared-library
   and using libc_so.a instead of libc.a in the link.
 * It seems like a good idea to just pull in all of libgcc.a into the
   shared libc as well.
 * Use $(UCLIBC_SHARED_FLAT_ID) instead of $(SHARED_FLAT_ID) - seems
   like this was just an error in the initial commit.

Does anyone object to these changes?  If not, I'll commit them soon.

Bernd
--
This footer brought to you by insane German lawmakers.
Analog Devices GmbH      Wilhelm-Wagenfeld-Str. 6      80807 Muenchen