ANN: DetaolB version 0.2 is available at sourceforge.net

Christian MICHON christian.michon at gmail.com
Fri May 25 07:44:14 UTC 2007

On 5/25/07, rafael2k <rafael at riseup.net> wrote:
> Hi Christian!
> thanks for the great mini-distro ;)

it's actually a way of paying backwards the great work of many developers
in uclibc. I hope you can use it and feedback to its own mailing list.

> Is there any floppy disk image, for old computers?

no, not yet, was not planned for. I add this to the suggestion box :)
good point!

> where can i download the patches you have used against uclibc 0.9.29?

there was no patches versus uclibc 0.9.29. I used the released tarball.
the only patches are with busybox (I manually changed the default PS1
for lash) and the linux kernel itself (I should soon add the big patch to
sf.net).

--
Christian