Installing headers with 0.9.29 spawns gcc errors

Yann E. MORIN yann.morin.1998 at anciens.enib.fr
Sat May 19 13:14:06 UTC 2007

Paul,
All,

On Saturday 19 May 2007 15:05, Paul Brook wrote:
> Right. You need to separate generation of internal headers (ie. sysnum.h) from
> user-visible headers (those installed by install-headers).

I'm trying to have something ready for the evening (or later :-) ).
Do you guys have a list of those internal headers? That would avoid my digging
into the code/Makefiles...

Thanks,
Yann E. MORIN.

| +0/33 662376056 | Software  Designer | \ / CAMPAIGN     |   ^                |
| http://ymorin.is-a-geek.org/ | (*_*) | / \ HTML MAIL    |  """  conspiracy.  |