uClibc Version on Inventel Livebox

AndyP agp at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Mar 23 22:53:52 UTC 2007

Hi,

	I have some newer firmware/software that Inventel have used on their
Livebox which appears to use Busybox 1.1.3, Linux 2.6.12.6 and uClibc
and and I am trying to determine the version of uClibc that they have
used as they have not released any source code for any of it.
	I assume that they are using uClibc as looking in the /lib directory I
can see a file called ld-uClibc.so.0 along with libc.so.0

	Is there any way to determine the version of uClibc from the stripped
library file?

Thanks

AndyP