Busybox/uClibc developers -- please clean up

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Tue Mar 13 09:19:22 UTC 2007

On Tue Mar 13, 2007 at 03:09:38AM -0600, Erik wrote:
> Disk space on busybox.net / uclibc.org is critically low.
> If you are a busybox or uClibc developer and have been using
> your account to store anything, please log in ASAP and clean
> up everything you can possibly clean up, and remove whatever
> you can easily remove.  Thanks for your help,

While cleaning up would be very helpful (please do so) it
looks like I've found the main culprit -- we are apparently
the victim of being very popular...

	# cd /var/log
	# du -cha  | tail -n 1
	5.3G	total
	# cd /var/log/apache2
	# du -cha  | tail -n 1
	4.2G	total

4.2 GB of compressed apache logs does seem a bit excessive.
Trimming that will be more than sufficient to get svn back
to working again...