svn access through http/s

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Thu Mar 8 23:46:41 UTC 2007

On Thursday 08 March 2007 4:08 pm, Aurelien Jacobs wrote:
> > Need to figure out how to tell the repository browser skin "show more than
one
> > line of the description", since tailor inserts a first line with the svn
> > commit number this hg commit was taken from.  Probably an hgrc tweak...
>
> Another nice fix for this is to add the following options to the DEFAULT
section
> of your uclibc.tailor:
>
> [DEFAULT]
> remove-first-log-line = True
> patch-name-format = %(firstlogline)s
>
> (yes you will have to redo the whole conversion :-( )

Tried that for a dozen revisions, and the problem is that doesn't note the svn
commit number at all.  I'm not attempting to rebase the repository.  (I don't
maintain uClibc and I won't fall for that twice.)  This is just a mirror of
the svn.  Any way I can get the svn number in there _without_ a newline after
it?

The other alternative is back to skinning my hg web viewer...

> > This may, or may not be useful.  Let's see if I can figure out how to keep
> > this up to date so I don't have to do it again...
>
> To keep it up to date, just rerun ./tailor uclibc.tailor from time to time
> (idealy in a cron task). It will only grab the new svn revisions.

Cool.  I can do this thing.

Thanks,

Rob
--