patches go where?

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Tue Mar 6 18:46:17 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 06 March 2007 12:58 pm, Al Stone wrote:
> Please forgive my ignorance and confusion.... I've seen patches
> posted both here and in the bug tracking system.  Which one is
> preferred?

Posting them here gets you much faster attention.  (Posting something into the
bug tracker only, it might be ignored for months.)

That said, if you don't get a response here, it'll get forgotten unless you
remind us.  If it's in the bug tracker, somebody will get around to looking
at it eventually.

So each serves a purpose.

Rob
--