UTF-8 runtime environment

rockwell618 at gmail.com rockwell618 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 07:14:09 UTC 2007

Sounds interesting. But I'm not familiar with libintl and I'm not sure
what using libintl *along with* uClibc means?  The standard wide-char
calls (e.g., fgetws, fputws, etc.) are included in uClibc. Does
libintl contain a comparable set of calls -- that actually work -- and
you are using these calls instead of their counterparts in uClibc?

Is libintl available for ARM?

Thanks,
Todd