internal_function problem

Joakim Tjernlund joakim.tjernlund at transmode.se
Sun Jun 24 08:27:32 UTC 2007

Well, the idea makes sense but now internal_function
is undefined for non LIBC, isn't it?
I was thinking soemthing like this:

#if defined _LIBC
 #define internal_function __attribute__ ((regparm (3), stdcall))
#else
 #define internal_function
#endif

Even better is to sanitize the headers so that
this stuff aren't visible outside uClibc at all, but that's
a different story :)