[Qemu-devel] ANN: DetaolB v0.4 is released

Cedric Hombourger chombourger at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 19:50:00 UTC 2007

Hi,

You may want to look at crosskit.sourceforge.net (a crosstool/buildroot-like
project that I have recently started and that you can find on sourceforge).
Following your e-mails, I have added sparc support. The toolchain builds
fine but busybox fails to link (sched_getaffinity and sched_setaffinity
undefined). If I manage to pass this issue, I will then try to build a
kernel for sparc for testing with qemu-sparc. I will also add glibc support
(crosskit aims at providing scripts for building packages against either
uclibc or glibc).

I haven't looked at detaoib yet but it was surely created before crosskit
and may therefore be a safer bet.

Regards,
Cedric Hombourger