__uclibc_mutex_unlock

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sat Jan 6 22:57:23 UTC 2007

On Friday 05 January 2007 9:10 pm, Joakim Tjernlund wrote:

> > Did some digging into the ARM SEGV landly has seen
> > recently and this makes me wounder:
> Took a crack at fixing this but I am too tiered(and lazy)
> to test it.

Query, are you attempting to fix the segfault I'm seeing or something else you
discovered while looking at the code?  (Are you saying if I apply this patch
instead of the one I'm applying, it might also make the armv4l segfault go
away?)

Also, about the first hunk:  is a typecast that ugly really necessary, and
does it look wordwrap damaged to anybody else?

Rob
--
"Perfection is reached, not when there is no longer anything to add, but
when there is no longer anything to take away." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery