mipsel-linux build: not a dynamic executable

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Mon Feb 12 20:39:37 UTC 2007

On Mon Feb 12, 2007 at 02:39:38PM -0500, Rob Landley wrote:
> > I think you must be doing it wrong...
>
> I think I'm doing it wrong too.  I just don't know what.

You are trying to build the uClibc utils such that they are
compile using the host system's libraries, for use on the
host system.  Right?  This is not cross-compiling, this is
just plain old bog standard compiling...

Assuming svn trunk, you want to do something like:

	make -C uClibc/utils hostutils

which will do what I think you are trying to do.