uclibc-0.9.29 - #define internal_function ends up in userspace

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Wed Aug 29 10:21:26 UTC 2007

On Monday 27 August 2007 3:59:44 pm Bernhard Fischer wrote:
> PPS: I'd be tempted to remember the rev of current trunk, skim over
> psm's patch, apply that and then see how to get the arm-NPTL into that
> majourly touched-up state, fyi. YMMV as may the available time of yours.
> Opinions on such a heresy (of course i wouldn't test it)?

I can plug something into Firmware LInux and tell you what breaks on the
platforms I've gotten working so far.  (By the way: Powerpc is now building
all the way for me.  I still haven't gotten qemu to _run_ it, but the
#mklinux guys are banging away on two different potential solutions...)

Rob
  - Ken Thompson.