ANN: DetaolB v0.5 is released

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Wed Aug 22 02:16:07 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 21 August 2007 3:04:12 am Christian MICHON wrote:
> If your tcc fork can compile the kernel, uclibc, I'll gladly remove
> binutils and gcc :)

I'm working on that.  Currently I'm trying to strip down an "allnoconfig"
kernel build to a something I can build from the command via three or four
lines of shell script (a gcc invocation and whatever postprocessing the image
requires), boot it in qemu, and have it say "hello world".  Then I'll try to
get tcc to do that (tccboot did, but with an extremely old kernel), and work
my way up from there...

But that's fodder for the tcc list, not here. :)

Rob
  - Ken Thompson.