libm: floorf() missing

Peter Kjellerstedt peter.kjellerstedt at axis.com
Mon Aug 13 08:39:04 UTC 2007

Since no one seems to have answered this I will give it a shot.

The floorf() function is included in the math library if you enable
DO_C99_MATH in the uClibc configuration.
The L_* defines, e.g., L_floorf, are controlled by some make-magic in
libm/Makefile.in, and used to split one C file into multiple object
files.

//Peter