arm oabi __NR_syscall undefined

Geerts Steven Steven.Geerts at thomson.net
Mon Apr 23 08:36:02 UTC 2007

Paul

I'm building the toolchain when this error occured.  The problem is that
I can't build the oabi-toolchain because of the __NR_syscall gets
undefined when arm-eabi is set  (
This syscall gets undefined in include/asm-arm/unistd.h of the linux
kernel, but only when arm-eabi is selected.

#if defined(__ARM_EABI__) && !defined(__KERNEL__)

)

This is strange, because I never select arm-eabi in building the
toolchain (using buildroot).  Maybe this problem is a problem of
buildroot, I'm not sure.

Best regards

steven