buildbot status

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Tue Apr 17 19:20:46 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 17 April 2007 9:36 am, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> buildbot for the most part should be OK now ... i'm thinking of starting a
> uclibc-test list and having buildbot automatically e-mail its results
> there ...

Can you put the most recent run on a web page somewhere that we can check?

> i'll see about writing up a document for people who wish to run a buildbot
> slave as the overhead on their side should be pretty minimal ...

I'm interested in running it under qemu, for all the platforms qemu supports.

Rob
--
Penguicon 5.0 Apr 20-22, Linux Expo/SF Convention.  Bruce Schneier, Christine
Peterson, Steve Jackson, Randy Milholland, Elizabeth Bear, Charlie Stross...