Kernel with uclibc

Leandro Rache Sanchez leandro at hipertek.net
Thu Apr 12 03:33:09 UTC 2007

Hello List, this is my first mail, i have some questions about uclibc, excuseme if it is in documentation, really i dont read it yet,
1. Is possible to compile the kernel with uclibc, somebody has working in it?
2. Is possible to compile Xorg with Uclibc?
3. Is possible to obtain one light version of phyton compiled with uclibc?
My intentions for to test uclibc is to obtain a fast light but complete graphical distribution of linux, (maybe portable) specialized for low hardware, such as palms, OLPC, OLD Pcs, and embedded PCs

Is it possible with uclibc?

Best regards.

Leandro Rache Sanchez
Director de Tecnología