m68k startup

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sun Sep 10 07:05:52 UTC 2006

On Sunday 10 September 2006 2:12 am, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> On Wednesday 06 September 2006 10:53, Miguel Angel Alvarez wrote:
> > I am trying to cross-compile uClibc 0.9.28 with gcc 4.1.1 (previously
> > compiled for m68k with enable-language=c).
>
> m68k isnt really tested in the 0.9.28 release, especially the ldso
>
> please try svn ... i imagine i didnt get it fully fixed up yet though so any
> help is appreciated :)
> -mike

Speaking of testing:

So with 0.9.29 being put together, should I wait for a specific drop before
throwing testers at it, or just test random snapshots out of the tree?

My coworkers at TimeSys have built more or less the whole of Fedora Core 5
against uClibc 0.9.28 for several platforms (yes, they're crazy), and they're
interested in doing the same with 0.9.29 but it's a largeish amount of work
and it would be nice to confirm they have an expected-to-work version before
tying up the cluster doing builds...

Rob