uClibc patches for sh-2

David McCullough david_mccullough at au.securecomputing.com
Tue Oct 17 03:08:28 UTC 2006

Jivin Mike Frysinger lays it down ...
> On Monday 16 October 2006 09:31, Mark Shinwell wrote:
> >          * libc/sysdeps/linux/sh/crt1.S: Force dynamic loader finalization
> >          function pointer to NULL if __ARCH_HAS_NO_MMU__ is not set.
>
> i'm 99% sure you dont want that define ... you probably really want:
> #ifndef __ARCH_USE_MMU__
>
> that said, we can do init/fini with uClinux/blackfin, so this sounds like a
> bug in the sh port ?  fix uClinux rather than uClibc ?

More likely it's toolchain related or perhaps elf2flt,
but not the kernel, it doesn't care about these things ;-)

Lots of other !MMU archs use CTOR/DTOR support,  at least greping
from the uClinux-dist configs shows there are plenty,

Cheers,
Davidm

--
David McCullough,  david_mccullough at securecomputing.com,   Ph:+61 734352815