sscanf in uClibc vs glibc

Carlo Zinato czinato at inwind.it
Fri Nov 17 10:31:55 UTC 2006

I develop c apps with uclibc 0.9.28 on an ARM920T based arch and I
currently use something like

sscanf(read_line, "%s %hhu", cbuff, &uinum);

where read_line, cbuff are char pointers and uinum is unsigned int.
I include just stdio.h and everything is fine, also changing format
types (i.e. %huu etc.)
I have #define _GNU_SOURCE for other purposes but I think it's not
necessary for this matter.
Maybe 16/32 bits arch matters?

Carlo