pwdgrp [was: Re: SVID functions used in bb]

Bernhard Fischer rep.nop at aon.at
Fri Mar 24 12:19:47 UTC 2006

On Fri, Mar 24, 2006 at 10:23:52AM +0100, Peter S. Mazinger wrote:
>Hello!
>
>Sorry for cross-posting, both lists are affected.

>Please consider replacing all the above in busybox using SuSv3 versions,
>else uClibc users will have to enable bb-internal libpwdgrp and disable
>date/rdate.

We currently have two vaguely similar versions of pwdgrp:
busybox/libpwdgrp
uClibc/libc/pwd_grp

Would it make sense to unify them (e.g. via svn:ext?) and guard the libc
specific internals with e.g. IN_UCLIBC ?

PS:
The uClibc copy didn't (yet) pick up the commentary typo fix
s/staticly/statically/g
fwiw..