Buildroot :: Problem in Installing Grub for i386

conn itnel connintel1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 11:12:51 UTC 2006

Thank you for your reply.

But how to do chroot. When i use chroot buildroot/build_i386/root it gives
me following error.

"debian:/home/winner# chroot /home/source/buildroot/build _i386/root
chroot: cannot run command `/bin/bash': No such file or directory "

Now what i Need to do to solve the above problem ???

Thank You.

Have a Nice time and good day ahead..

Ankur.