uclibc tool chain installation problem

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Mon Mar 20 01:30:41 UTC 2006

On Friday 17 March 2006 11:59 pm, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> On Friday 17 March 2006 23:54, Rob Landley wrote:
> > That is not a patch to busybox that makes busybox mdev work with the most
> > current release version of uClibc.
>
> no, that's a patch to fix the current release of uClibc
> -mike

I'm not saying mdev is broken, I'm just saying that currently, it won't work
with what's out there.

An upcoming change to the kernel is going to turn stuff under /sys/class into
symlinks, which mdev won't follow.  Again, mdev isn't broken, but we have to
change or we won't work.

I should do this for 1.1.1.  Right...

Rob