uclibc tool chain installation problem

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sat Mar 18 04:19:48 UTC 2006

On Friday 17 March 2006 8:59 pm, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> On Friday 17 March 2006 20:51, Rob Landley wrote:
> > >
> > > ... or we could just disable mention of the releases seeing as how
> > > there isnt much interest in it ...
> >
> > A) You're saying there's no interest in uClibc releases?
>
> this thread is about buildroot, not uClibc
> -mike

Ah, point.

I'm still interested in a buildroot release, but it's not a priority the way
uClibc is.  (I'm deciding right now whether to modify the mdev code to work
with uClibc 0.9.28 for Busybox's 1.1.1 release on Tuesday.  It works fine
with glibc, and with current uClibc -svn, but not 0.9.28...)

Rob