IXP400.o on Fedora Core 4

DSP ppiratla at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 16:16:21 UTC 2006

Hello,
I am trying to build the IXP400.o for my project. My target is an IXP425
Xscale processor running Embedded linux 2.4 kernel.

My development host is a Fedora Core 4. I have downloaded snapgear
tools 3.2from snapgear website.

I am not sure if this is correct forum for this but just want to try.

I tried to find documentation from Intel website and couldn't find for
fedora core 4. All they have is for Monta Vista. I am sure many have solved
this issue. Can someone show me some direction here.

Thanks.