error opening dev/fb0

jean-marie.verdun at splitted-desktop.org jean-marie.verdun at splitted-desktop.org
Fri Jun 16 08:53:14 UTC 2006

Hi,

This configuration is working fine for me with uClibc 0.9.28. The error
could come from various factor and I will need a little bit more
informations about your hardware configuration and the way you boot
up your kernel. Can  you send me the output of dmesg, in which mode are
you starting your frame buffer ? Getting your kernel config file will
help as well !

Jean-Marie

ps: This is not probably a uClibc issue. I keep the mailing list in copy
for information