[patch] ARM EABI support

Joseph S. Myers joseph at codesourcery.com
Mon Jan 30 13:53:16 UTC 2006

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006, Peter S. Mazinger wrote:

> vapier applied it, I have done some modifications. If UCLIBC_HAS_WCHAR is
> not defined, MB_CUR_MAX is undefined. what should happen then? is
> #undef MB_CUR_MAX
> #define MB_CUR_MAX 1
>
> ok for __eaabi_MB_CUR_MAX ?

I just disabled building aeabi_mb_cur_max.c unless UCLIBC_HAS_WCHAR is set
(the configuration I tested in fact didn't have UCLIBC_HAS_WCHAR enabled).
I don't see a problem with using 1 as the definition if you wish to do so,
but neither do I see a problem with defining MB_CUR_MAX to 1 in that case
rather than having it undefined in the header.

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph at codesourcery.com