[patch] Fix MIPS pipe, brk

Joseph S. Myers joseph at codesourcery.com
Sun Jan 29 21:22:48 UTC 2006

On Wed, 4 Jan 2006, Joseph S. Myers wrote:

> It turns out pipe.S was also buggy (crashing the program in the error
> case).  This patch fixes pipe.S and removes pipe.c.

Ping.  I've reread the discussion following my patch
<http://www.uclibc.org/lists/uclibc/2006-January/013869.html> and see
nothing to indicate anything wrong with the patch (as opposed to
suggestions for *other possible independent improvements to pipe.S* that
can be done independently and that my patch does not block).  With
reference to
<http://www.uclibc.org/lists/uclibc/2006-January/013871.html>,
__syscall_error being hidden has nothing to do with being able to remove
the #if; "j" is not PC-relative.  The situation now is still that we have
a broken pipe.c being used (that shouldn't be used) and a broken pipe.S
not being used (that should be fixed and used).

--
Joseph S. Myers
joseph at codesourcery.com