svn commit: trunk/uClibc/libc/misc/error

Jan-Benedict Glaw jbglaw at lug-owl.de
Fri Jan 27 20:06:34 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-01-27 15:00:48 -0500, Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo.org> wrote:
> On Friday 27 January 2006 14:26, psm at uclibc.org wrote:
> > Log:
> > Update copyright and comment
>
> you cant do this, you'll have to revert it

Why, exactly?

>From my reading, the initial copyright statement is basically "use
this file with GPLv2 or any later version." Copying the file and
adding a GPLv2.1 tag to it doesn't sound wrong IMHO.

> with files we copy from glibc, leave the full header intact

...or do you want to have it that way to be able to easily recognize
GNU libc files to easy syncing?

MfG, JBG

--
Jan-Benedict Glaw       jbglaw at lug-owl.de    . +49-172-7608481             _ O _
"Eine Freie Meinung in  einem Freien Kopf    | Gegen Zensur | Gegen Krieg  _ _ O