svn commit: trunk/uClibc/docs

Jan-Benedict Glaw jbglaw at lug-owl.de
Thu Jan 19 11:55:46 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-01-19 05:36:41 -0500, Mike Frysinger <vapier at gentoo.org> wrote:
> On Thursday 19 January 2006 05:09, Jan-Benedict Glaw wrote:
> > On Wed, 2006-01-18 16:32:08 -0800, vapier at uclibc.org <vapier at uclibc.org>
> wrote:
> > > Author: vapier
> > > Date: 2006-01-18 16:32:07 -0800 (Wed, 18 Jan 2006)
> > > New Revision: 13407
> > >
> > > Log:
> > > initial attempt at documenting how to port uClibc
> >
> > Great! That'll probably even help me to prepare a non-static version
> > of the toolchain.
>
> it's mostly a brain dump based on what i remember doing with x86_64, so please
> point out anything that looks funny ;)

I hope to find some time to fix my current patch queue to (completely)
compile a working vax-hosted toolchain again on the upcoming
Sun/Mon/Tue timeframe. The recent work broke some of them, so I have
to have a look at that:-)

Do you think it would make some sense to send my patch queue to this
list to get it merged? That would probably minimize impact of global
changes a bit *g*

MfG, JBG

--
Jan-Benedict Glaw       jbglaw at lug-owl.de    . +49-172-7608481             _ O _
"Eine Freie Meinung in  einem Freien Kopf    | Gegen Zensur | Gegen Krieg  _ _ O