./lib/interp.os: No such file: No such file or directory

Doyle, Patrick WPD at dtccom.com
Tue Jan 10 19:22:11 UTC 2006

I just tried buildroot from today's SVN snapshot (r13223).  I accepted the
defaults for the configuration, and I got the error listed above.

Would somebody mind pointing me in the right direction for figuring out what
might be causing that?

It shouldn't make any difference, but the download stage got stuck
downloading gcc-3.4.2.tar.bz2 because I can't seem to contact
mirrors.rcn.net, so I changed gcc-uclibc-3.x.mk to point to ftp.gnu.org.

If anybody is interested, I would hope that (s)he could reproduce the
problem by grabbing r13223 from the SVN server, possibly editing
gcc-uclibc-3.x.mk to point to ftp.gnu.org, running "make menuconfig",
selecting exit (and save), and running 'yes "" | make'.

--wpd