[patch] Fix MIPS pipe, brk

Joakim Tjernlund joakim.tjernlund at transmode.se
Mon Jan 9 10:34:50 UTC 2006

Well, its better than hardcoding errno accesses directly in the syscall
asm files,
but the whole idea with the current impl. of __syscall_error in plain C
it to hide
and simply the errno handling for asm code. The current MIPS impl. of
__syscall_error
in NPTL will break as soon as something changes w.r.t errno impl.

I think you should go back to the C version of __syscall_error if
possible. I never
understood why it didn't work for MIPS. Will the current C version of
__syscall_error
break for other arches when TLS is added?

 Jocke